- Examine technical files and projects.
- Perform routine tests during execution.
- Periodically, monitor projects in progress.
- Be a specialist in the art of designing and developing automation.
- Be responsible for the automation in a project.
- Take care of PLC programming.
- Deliver installations and equipment.
- Carry out work on work place, in accordance with the technical clauses like (DAO, Order, etc.)
- Assist to control work carried out by internal departments and / or Customer’s consulting engineers, Control offices.
- Elaborate the quantities, attachments and statements.
- Develop business costing.
- Develop technical submissions relating to calls for tenders, customer consultations.
- Assist in the removal of material equipment, etc. to be delivered to customers at the company store and at construction sites.
- Monitor competitors and refer to the department concerned any news likely to influence the market, affecting the interests of promoting it (price increases and decreases, entry of new competitors, competition techniques adopted by competitors, etc. …)
Job Type: Full Time