- Ensures the maintenance of the devices controlled by automats.
- Periodic control of the devices controlled by automats
- Follow-up of the works on worksite
- Control and carry out tests to ensure the correct operation of the automatons
- Knowledge in mechanics, electricity, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, computers (programming, computer-aided design or manufacturing languages and software, etc.)
- Knowledge pointed of technical vocabulary in English
- Solid knowledge in the fields of: automatic, logarithmic, electrical engineering, mechanics, hydraulics, new technologies.
- Mastery of computer tool and language.
- Sense of rigor and initiative.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Willing to hourly on-call duty, to carry out travel
- Superior technician in automatism, industrial computing, electrical engineering, electronics.
Job Type: Full Time